Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Fight For Your Right To Party
I was just randomly thinking about how awesome it would be if we could have a multiplayer sandbox game to play. Something like Fallout 3, but multiplayer. And maybe a different game, but Fallout 3 style. Just somethin to think about. A group of us goin in to conquer a game together, we don't even all have to be in the same place, but in the end we meet up again to face the final boss. Sure it could be kind of hard to concentrate when someone's fighting a demon from hell while you're trying to find a shop, and someone else is learning about an ancient evil, and all the while another person is talking to a king, but I think it would be awesome.
- No really, don't ask.
- Don't Ask written by Dustin Taylor
- The Redhead Zone
- WTF ESP written by Dustin Taylor and Tyler Chapman...
- THUG and THAW
- So Why Am I Doing This Again? written by Dustin Ta...
- New apologies.
- Dead Tears written by Dustin Taylor and Addison St...
- "The sins of the son shall never bother the father...
- Everybody Loves Mario written by Dustin Taylor
- Happy Valentines Day,guys.
- It's based on this.
- Act 1: They Meet written by Dustin Taylor, Luigi s...
- Settle Down
- A Hitman Comic written by Dustin Taylor and Jacob ...
- Fight For Your Right To Party
- The Dark Jester
- I'm Batman! written by Dustin Taylor
- A sort of pyramid shaped skull
- I Can't Hear The Hills written by Dustin Taylor an...
- Tyler Motherfucking Loves Redheads written by Dust...
- ▼ February (22)